The Search vol 6: Top Online Marketing Articles
Welcome to the sixth edition of The Search, a weekly recap of all the interesting articles from the areas we deal with most: paid search, social media, web development, web analytics, SEO, and mobile marketing. Check back each week to stay on top of the latest and greatest techniques in online marketing so that you can improve your skills and better serve your clients. Enjoy!
This week's paid search posts focused on measuring keywords, strategies for remarketing success, segmentation and settings in the Google Display Network. Take a look!
- Google Adwords: How Can I Measure The Performance Of My Keywords?
- Clix Marketing Blog: 7 Winning Strategies for PPC Remarketing Success
- Google Inside Adwords: Using Top vs. Side Ad Segmentation To Make Bidding Decisions
- The RKG Blog: BING STILL STRUGGLING IN PPC AS GOOGLE READIES Q2 EARNINGS REPORT
- Google Inside Adwords: Google Display Network: Announcing Changes To Campaign Settings
This week in SEO, we're covering two of Google's latest releases, changes to the Panda algorithm and of course, Google+. Also Coconut Headphones covers the best kept secret in SEOmoz's tools. Check them out!
- Traffick: Google+ and SEO
- Search Engine Guide: Google's Panda Ranking Algorithm Changes SEO Forever
- Coconut Headphones: The Best Kept Secret in the SEOmoz Toolset
In social media, much of the news around Google+ has subsided. The social media articles for this week focus on Social Media Optimization, sharing, globalization and the prospect of social business. Put one on your reading list today!
- Search Engine Watch: Blog SMO Guide: How to Apply Social Media Optimization to Your Blog in 33 Steps
- Yahoo! Advertising Blog: Infographic: Social Sharing on Yahoo!
- Social Media Examiner: Hot Trends in Social Media: Globalization and Real Time
- Logic + Emotion: Why Social Media Will Evolve Into Social Business
Web Analytics this week tackles the basics of free web analytics tools, best practices and campaign analysis for email marketing and how an analytically empowered organization differs from most. Check them out!
- Design Follow: 20 Useful Free Web Analytics Tools
- Occam’s Razor: Email Marketing: Campaign Analysis, Metrics, Best Practices
- ClickZ: 5 Traits of the Analytically Empowered Organization
As mobile continues to further develop, so does the scope of their blog coverage. Take a look at these articles surrounding mobile CRM and mobile payments today!
- The Web Citizen: 8 Facts About Mobile Marketing
- Resource Nation: Bringing the Mobile Payment World to Your Doorstep
- MSGME: Mocial for Business Explained: 3 Mobile/Social CRM Need-to-Knows
What do you think of these posts that we have shared with you? Do you agree or disagree with the ones posted? We'd love to hear your thoughts, and invite you to leave us a comment or tweet us @threedeep.