Expertly executed strategies from Three Deep align social media strategies with business objectives
These days it seems that there is a newly-minted social media expert on every corner, and with all the hype in the media, it can be difficult to pin down exactly what social media is and how it can benefit your business.
Some of the issues companies struggle with when contemplating a foray into social media include questions about what outlets to participate in, who in the organization should “own” social media efforts, and how to measure ROI.
When undertaking a social media campaign, it is important to keep in mind that social media isn’t magic; it’s an enhanced method of interacting with customers. The main difference between social and traditional media is the level of direct engagement and influence you can have with your customers.
The bottom line is that a social media campaign needs to be viewed as a part of your broader marketing strategy. At Three Deep we look at your business goals and then work with you to develop a social media strategy that supports your larger business objectives. We have over ten years of experience driving social media campaigns for our clients, and we tie social media efforts back to measurable results, just like we would any marketing campaign.
Three Deep’s social media marketing strategies consist of five phases:
- Discovery phase: Three Deep digs into your business strategy and immerses itself in your brand. We begin by monitoring social media outlets to find out where your customers and potential customers are engaging. We then develop a preliminary plan for how you can use social media to its best advantage.
- Listening phase: In this step, Three Deep deploys technology and proprietary processes and tools to listen in on the social media “stream.” We discover what is being said about you, by whom and on what outlets.
- Gathering phase: Three Deep compiles the intelligence we have gathered to develop a framework for engaging in the social media stream.
- Monitoring phase: Once your program has launched, Three Deep will monitor your presence in social media outlets, and look for opportunities to deepen engagement.
- Engagement phase: Engagement can include providing support answers, making marketing offers, building brand awareness, or disseminating special offers.
Three Deep can show you how to remain competitive online, by listening and participating on the ground level and transforming your marketing strategies as the community conversation evolves.
Learn more about the Benefits of Social Media Marketing
Contact Three Deep today to find out how we can create and nurture your social presence.