This position has been filled.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Three Deep team! We’re always keeping an eye out for smart, team-oriented people. Check out our current Twin Cities job openings to see if there’s another opportunity that may be a good fit!
Posted: Dec 1, 2013
Three Deep Marketing is actively seeking a proactive Account Manager who is familiar managing client relationships and current interactive marketing techniques.
Work collaboratively with our clients and our internal Subject Matter Experts to manage client projects related to paid search marketing, display ads, search engine optimization, social media, website development and online reporting on an on-going basis.
- Familiar with mapping clients’ business objectives, with online marketing programs and then setting client expectations with reasonable timelines and success metrics
- Report to Senior Account Manager regarding client assignments and expectations
- Responsible for project deliverables, status reporting and requirements gathering. Nearly all client and partner agency communications are remote, so experience managing teams and relationships via e-communication and telephone is a must
- Experience in creating proposals, Statements of Work, project requirements and schedules for small projects or routine maintenance work
- Will be required to organize, track, and perform all of the discrete tasks required to develop and deploy new client programs/systems including editorial, content, design, information architecture, web development, search (paid and organic), marketing optimization and social media programs
- Manage multiple, simultaneous project schedules working collaboratively with cross-functional team members that may include internal and external resources
- Track resource allocation against estimates and forecast overages before they are incurred
- Risk management including identification, mitigation planning and escalation
- Must have ability to guide monthly client discussions on online program outcomes and also manage internal resource priorities, who are not direct reports
- Experience as an account manager with small to midsized accounts regarding online marketing
- Certified in Google AdWords, which is a primary offering we provide
- Knowledgeable in Google Analytics, which is the primary reporting tool we use
- Willing to learn our internal project management tools for documentation and tracking tasks
- Familiarity with online marketing concepts and internet search technology
- Demonstrated experience and understanding with the following tools:
- Google AdWords – Familiarity with functionality required, though not expected to set-up or optimize on a day-to-day basis
- Google Analytics – an online web analytics tool to understand traffic sources and metrics
- Website development, including the use of various Content Management Systems
- Good business acumen in dealing with clients, mainly of which are small business owners
- Ability to correlate and explain online data in terms that the client can understand
- Ability to think creatively & bring innovative solutions to marketing challenges
- Exceptional communication, organizational and leadership abilities
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment
- Ability to multitask in a deadline driven environment
- Same day turnarounds are frequently required, and priorities change quickly
- Reliable, professional and extremely organized
- Ambitious, easy to work with, have a good sense of humor, and positive attitude
- Good communication skills with teams, clients and other agencies
- Flexibility to figure things out and come up with recommendations, independent of others
Education & Experience
- 3+ years of account management
- Familiar with project management
- Agency experience strongly desired
- Google AdWords certification mandatory, or in progress
- Google Analytics experience recommended
- BA/BS required or equivalent business experience
- Home improvement industry experience a plus
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Three Deep Marketing is a marketing technology agency. We offer a full portfolio of professional services using proprietary technologies and business expertise to design, deploy and optimize marketing campaigns to support both Fortune 500 companies and SMB clients. Our services include marketing strategy and planning, database marketing, search optimization, campaign management and execution, web development, and program reporting and analysis. We were recently identified as one of the Top 10 “Best Places to Work” to work for in the Twin Cities. Three Deep was also recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the 20 fastest growing private companies in Minneapolis/St. Paul area.