Case Study - Hearth and Home
How to Manage a Multi-Site Platform that Pays-Off Long-Term
Hearth & Home technologies is the masterbrand to a family of brands. Each of these brands has it's own unique website. When their suite of websites was no longer generating as much organic search traffic or converting as many leads, they engaged Three Deep to help them understand why and to turn the performance around.
1) Identify website problems and deliver prioritized hit list to solve at scale
2) Help websites stand out in search results, and help searchers reach the pages they want to find
3) Improve organic search traffic by 20% to increase lead flow
Hearth and Home Technologies crafts and distributes hearth products for all types of homes and buildings. Managing 8 brand websites on the same CMS platform, Three Deep directed sequential SEO audits and delivered documented recommendations to direct pinpointed content changes to unique pages and far-reaching technical changes to the platform. Over time, more of the technical issues became solved and content updates had impact, making Google crawlers happy to rank pages and attracting more searchers than ever before. These scalable changes compounded the impact of our work and improved content recommendations increased the quality as well as the quantity of leads from organic traffic.
- Improved upon keyword targeting with on-page and technical solutions that brought the websites into the modern SEO-age
- Established a technical foundation that helped search engines more easily access and understand HHT brands’ most valuable content
- Tracked results and improved upon recommendations and tactics over-time
Increase in Traffic YoY
ORGANIC TRAFFIC IMPROVEMENT FOR RETAIL STORE WEBSITE USING LOCAL SEO TACTICS
Three Deep executes a successful cross-channel seasonal promotion.
Discover how Watkins Wellness was able to remove all latency from brand communications with a Salesforce integration.
Three Deep was able to map Gerber's 37 lifecycle segments within the SFMC system and transition to a modern architecture.
Subscribe to Three Deep
Can't-miss notes, news and insights on connecting your customers' journeys.